641154 — Private Treaty - 44.5Megawatt Steam Turbine Generator in Western Australia - Under Instruction from McGrathNicol in the matter of RCR Tomlinson
Opening 3 March 2019 Closing 3 May 2019 04:00 EST
* By participating in this Private Treaty Event, acknowledge and adhere to the Terms and Conditions subject to those in the Expressions of Interest document"
* All assets are sold "As is, Where is" with all faults and without recourse. Liquidity Services has used its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the description of each lot(s) appearing on the Site are accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description.
* Seller and Liquidity Services reserve the right to cancel any offer, including the highest bid, before or after the close of event.
* Successful offers will be invoiced and buyers will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment. Successful offers will be invoiced upon date of seller approval.
* Dismantling, packing, rigging and shipping (Including any other related fee) are at buyer's sole expense. The seller will assist with loading buyer's transport once disconnections and required packaging has been completed.
* The buyer should clean up the site if the buyer has the trash or waste liquid produced when the equipment is removed.
* Seller and GoIndustry DoveBid reserve the right to reject any registrant that is in the "black list" and not qualified for the auction
* Final bids are subject to the confirmation from Seller. Winning bidders will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment
* Please ensure beneficiary receives 100% of the invoice amount, all bank charges shall be borne by payer
* Preview – by appointment.
* Removals – by appointment only. To be completed no Later than 20 June 2019
* GST on Sale Price: 10%
* Buyers premium: 7.5%
* GST on Buyers Premium: 10%.
* Currency: AUD
* Payment type: Wire Transfer
PLEASE NOTE – Offers MUST be submitted via the Expressions of Interest document available for download via the “Site Specific Terms” link below the sale “Terms & Conditions”
|Bidding Opens||3 March 2019 00:00 ET|
|Bid Close Date||3 May 2019 04:00 ET|
|Award Date||4 May 2019 04:00 ET|
|Bid Due Date||May 3 @ 4AM ET|
|Removal Date||By Appointment Only|
|Removal Time||By Appointment Only / Call site listed for removal times|
|Pay In Full||Within 3 Business Days of the Date of Invoice|
|Contact||+61 (0) 417 771 087 or Robin.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Pro Tip: Use your Watchlist to see lot bids refresh automatically every 60 seconds.