641149 — Private Treaty - Driveline Manufacturing Equipment in Clayton, Victoria - In Conjunction with Graysonline.
Opening 16 November 2018 Closing 7 February 2019 00:00 EST
* By participating in this Private Treaty Event, you consent to be bound by relevant terms and conditions, details please click "Terms & Conditions".
* All assets are sold "As is, Where is" with all faults and without recourse. Liquidity Services has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the description of each lot(s) appearing on the Site are accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description.
* Seller and Liquidity Services reserve the right to cancel any offer, including the highest bid, before or after the close of event.
* Successful offers will be invoiced and buyers will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment. Successful offers will be invoiced upon date of seller approval.
* Dismantling, packing, rigging, loading and shipping (Including any other related fee) are at buyer's sole expense
* The buyer should clean up the site if the buyer has the trash or waste liquid produced when the equipment is removed;
* Seller and GoIndustry DoveBid reserve the right to reject any registrant that is in the "black list" and not qualified for the auction;
* Final bids are subject to the confirmation from Seller. Winning bidders will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment;
* Please ensure beneficiary receives 100% of the invoice amount, all bank charges shall be borne by payer;
* Preview – by appointment.
* Removals – by appointment only. Removal terms will be specific to each lot.
* GST on Sale Price: 10%
* Buyers premium: 15%.
* GST on Buyers Premium: 10%.
* Currency: AUD
* Payment type: Credit Card, Wire Transfer and Direct Deposit
-(2)Okuma Horizontal Machining Centre Machine"MA40HA"(1999)
-(2)Okuma Lathe (Turn)"LFS15 -1SP"(1999)
-(1)Okuma Lathe (Turn)"LB1511"(1995)
-(1)Okuma OD Grinding Machine"GP47F"(1999)
-(1)Okuma OD Grinding Machine"GP"(1985)
-(2)Emag VSC 200 Vertical Turning Centre Machine(1999)
-(1)Emag VSC 200 Duo (Twin Turret) Vertical Turning Centre Machine(1982)
-(1)Ex-Cell-O Spline Forming Machine “3237” (1970)
|Bidding Opens||16 November 2018 16:00 ET|
|Bid Close Date||7 February 2019 00:00 ET|
|Award Date||8 February 2019 00:00 ET|
|Bid Due Date||February 7 @ 12AM ET|
|Removal Date||Specific to each lot|
|Removal Time||Specific to each lot|
|Pay In Full||Within 3 Business Days of the Date of Invoice|
|Contact||+61 0417771087 or Robin.Rennex@liquidityservices.com|
Pro Tip: Use your Watchlist to see lot bids refresh automatically every 60 seconds.
Displaying 1-30 of 76 Lots