611117 — Asian Broadcasting Network - Online Auction - Audio Visual, Broadcast & Transmission Equipment in Malaysia
Opening 7 March 2019 Closing 20 March 2019 07:00 EST
Currency amounts shown may not reflect up-to-the-minute bid pricing. Click on individual lot titles for current bid price, as well as additional lot information.
* By participating in this sale, you consent to be bound by relevant terms and conditions.
* Prior to bidding, please click "Terms & Conditions" for details and read it thoroughly.
* All assets are sold "As is, Where is" with all faults and without recourse. GoIndustryDoveBid has used its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the description of each lot(s) appearing on the Site is accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sales as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description at their own risk.
* Viewing by prior appointment.
* Rigging, packing, loading and shipping are at buyer's sole responsibility and expense. Quotations from riggers available on request.
* Seller and GoIndustryDoveBid reserve the right to reject any registrants that are deemed not qualified to participate in the sale.
* Any defaulted bidder will have their bidders rights revoked and banned for future bidding in GoIndustryDoveBid and Astoca sales.
* Winning bidders will be notified about collection procedure after full payment.
* All prices are net prices and subject to 18% buyer's premium and GST if applicable
* Please ensure beneficiary receives 100% of the invoice amount, all bank charges shall be borne by payer
* Payment : Wire Transfer Only
* Currency: USD. Malaysian buyers will be invoiced in MYR at the actual exchange rate at www.xe.com on auction close date
Most equipment purchased in 2013
Sony ‘MVS6000’ Vision Switcher
Sony ‘HXC100’ Camera Channels with Canon 'HJ17ex7.6B IASE A' HD Lens (Qty 5)
Sony ‘HXR-NX5P’ Cameras (Qty 9)
Shotoku ‘SH120VR’ Powered Pan & Tilt Camera Heads (Qty 2)
Shotoku & Cartoni Camera Tripods & Heads
Miranda ‘NV8280’ Digital Video Router
Sony ‘PVM-1741A’ & ‘PVM-2541A’ OLED Video Monitors (Qty 10)
Sony 'LMD-940W' Video Monitors (Qty 6)
RTS Talkback Panels (Qty 8)
Tektronix ‘WVR7200’ Rasterizer
Tektronix ‘WFM-5000’ Waveform Monitor
Tektronix 'TG 8000' Signal Test Generator
Crystal Vision ‘Indigo 1,2,3&4U’ Frames – Fully Loaded
Yamaha ‘DM2000’ Digital Audio Mixing Desks (Qty 2)
Yamaha ‘MSP5’ Studio Speakers (Qty 7 Pairs)
Desisti LED Fresnel & Soft Studio Lights (Qty 47)
Aluminium Lighting Ceiling Tracks (Qty 10)
Sony HVR-1500A’ & Sony ‘HDW-D1800’ Digital Video Cassette Recorders
Large Range of Audio & Video Associated Equipment
Sennheiser 'EM-2050' True Diversity Receivers (Qty 3)
Motorola ‘MPEG 4’ AVC SD/HD Encoders (Qty 192)
Motorola 'SE 5100' MPEG 4 AVC SD/HD Encoders (Qty 16)
Optical Network Platform-ACI 'A8K-SUB ACION 8000' (Qty 11)
Motorola 'DSR 4460' Professional Satellite Receivers (Qty 6)
Miranda 'Kaleido X16' Multiviewers (Qty 13)
Evertz '7800FR' Frames (Qty 2)
Seachange Media Servers (Qty 2)
HP Proliant Servers (Qty 14)
Motorola 'GX2 DM 2000/10/29' Broadcast/ Narrowcast Transmitters (Qty 20)
Motorola 'GX200 BX4-R' Quad Path Return Optical Receivers (Qty 22)
Sencore 'MRD 3187B' Modular Receiver Decoders (Qty 10)
Sencore 'MRD 3187B' Modular receiver Decoders
Juniper 'EX 4200' Ethernet Switches (Qty 8)
Large Range of Transmission & Broadcast Associated Equipment
Please note this sale will be block closing in local time these are set as follows:-
Lots 1 - 150 Close at 19:00hrs +8 GMT - Malaysia Local Time
Lots 151 - 300 Close at 19:20hrs +8 GMT - Malaysia Local Time
Lots 301 - 581 Close at 19:40hrs +8 GMT - Malaysia Local Time
An online auction sale of Satellite Dishes, Cummins Generator, Large Range of Unused Cable, Apple Mac & PCs, Televisions, PC Monitors & Associated Equipment from Asian Broadcasting Network is being held on our partners site. Please click here for details.
Matt Freeston Matt.Freeston@astoca.com
Contact: +60 1123 141470
Rezal Sidik Rezal.Sidik@liquidityservices.com
Contact: +65 9851 8774
Matt Gadsden Matt.Gadsden@liquidityservices.com
Contact: +44 7711 276236
Logistics & Shipping
Sale held in association with ASTOCA
|Bidding Opens||7 March 2019 20:00 ET|
|Bid Close Date||20 March 2019 07:00 ET|
|Award Date||21 March 2019 07:00 ET|
|Bid Due Date||March 20 @ 7AM ET|
|Removal Date||By Appointment Only|
|Removal Time||By Appointment Only / Call site listed for removal times|
|Pay In Full||Within 3 Business Days of the Date of Invoice|
|Contact||+65 9851 8774 or Rezal.Sidik@liquidityservices.com|
Pro Tip: Use your Watchlist to see lot bids refresh automatically every 60 seconds.