611051 — Texas Instruments - Unique Offering of Semiconductor Design & Manufacturing Tools in AIZU, Japan- Ongoing Private Treaty
Opening 30 March 2017 Closing 31 December 2018 04:00 EST
Important Notices: :
* By participating in this sale, you consent to be bound by relevant terms and conditions;
* Prior to bidding, please click “Terms & Conditions” for details and read it thoroughly;
* Winning buyer have to sign the agreement with seller and must use seller’s template. Please consult us before offer；
* All assets are used machines and sold on "As is, Where is" basis with all faults and without recourse. Each of the seller, the Auctioneer and, where applicable, GoIndustry DoveBid has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the description of each lot(s) appearing on the Site are accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description at their own risk;
* A refundable deposit of USD15,000 is needed prior to bidding. Registrants who do not pay the deposit will not be allowed to bid during the sale. Please click left button “Special Terms” for details;
* Inspections via appointment only;
* Rigging, packing, loading and shipping (Including any other related fee) are at buyer's sole expense；
* Seller and GoIndustry DoveBid reserve the right to reject any registrant that is in the "black list" and not qualified for the sale；
* Seller and GoIndustry DoveBid also reserve the right not to accept any offer, including the highest bid, before or after the sale；
* Final offer is subject to the confirmation from Seller. Winning buyer will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment；
* All prices are net prices and subject to applicable taxes. Please consult us before offer;
* Buyers premium: 18%;
* Tax：please consulting us before offer;
* Payment type：Wire Transfer; GoIndustry DoveBid HongKong office will raise proforma invoices and all payments must be made to designated bank account in USD prior to pick-up；
* Buyer shall follow seller's process and requirement for inspection, removal, collection etc.,. The winning buyer must use the same entity name to arrange deposit, bidding and payment;
* Site clearance date is subject to seller’s confirmation and will be informed 2 working days in advance;
The sold equipments as below:
Jordan Valley "JVX 6200"（Sold）
TEL "α-808SC" Furnace（Sold）
TEL 'PRECIO' Prober（Sold）
TEL 'P8-XL' Prober（Sold）
To view complete list of Texas Instruments sales please click here
Equipment Buyer Responsibilities
Financially, the buyer is responsible for:
1. Equipment decontamination – the buyer is responsible for the cleaning, flushing, and purging of the tool to meet TI standards. TI ESH will verify the equipment meets the requirements of the Equipment Movement checklist.
2. Equipment de-installation – the disconnection from all facilities utilities, the removal and packaging of all interconnects and process kits, and preparation and packaging of tool and parts for shipping.
3. Equipment rigging and extraction – including repair of any wall removals required extract tool
4. crating and shipping
The buyer IS NOT responsible for the cost of:
A. Facilities wreck-out activities (removing facilities supply lines to the tool and disconnects from facilities source points
B. Floor and wall reconstruction from as-installed state.
C. Facilities/engineering assistance in properly flushing and purging tools (for example – assistance in opening and closing purge valves at a gas bottle)
For the above items 1-4, the buyer may perform the items directly or with a supplier of their choosing if TI approves the work to be performed by them or their vendor (through proper training, etc).
Most of the time it is easier and saves time if the buyer hires a TI supplier that is already approved and trained. Typically, we will supply the names and contact information of our qualified suppliers and let the buyer contact them directly for quotations and payment.
For some activities, such as the rigging inside a fab where there are running tools nearby, or disconnecting of facilities lines that may be sensitive because they are linked to other tools, or there are plans to re-use the lines, we will highly recommend to the buyer that they use an pre- approved TI supplier to avoid the need for a lengthy training and qualification of another vendor.
• TEL "TRIAS" Metal CVD
• Kyowa Interface Science "Drop Master 700D
• Espec "PVHC-431MS", "PVHC-331MS"
• Kokusai "Quixace Poly"
• AMAT ‘P5000’ CVD
• Lot #4501 - 11 ea TEL Precio Octo Probers located in Batu Berendam, Malaysia
For further info, email TexasInstrumentsPrivateTreaty@liquidityservices.com or refer to contact info below
Bob Lupardo (Global Lead)
+1 201 957 5586
Jonathan Saville (UK & Europe)
+44 (0) 7774 652404
Fiona Xu (China)
+86 21 52295220
Sandesh G. Bhivande (Southeast Aisa)
+91 98928 51605
|Bidding Opens||30 March 2017 21:00 ET|
|Bid Close Date||31 December 2018 04:00 ET|
|Award Date||1 January 2019 04:00 ET|
|Bid Due Date||December 31 @ 4AM ET|
|Removal Date||Within 10 Business Days of the Date of Invoice|
|Removal Time||By Appointment Only / Call site listed for removal times|
|Pay In Full||Within 3 Business Days of the Date of Invoice|
|Contact||139 1795 6751 or Eric.Zhang@liquidityservices.com|
Pro Tip: Use your Watchlist to see lot bids refresh automatically every 60 seconds.
Displaying 1-30 of 49 Lots