561497 — BP North Sea - Mainly unused Oil and Gas related surplus assets and inventory in Edzell, UK
Opening 29 April 2019
Closing 15 May 2019 08:00 EST
Currency amounts shown may not reflect up-to-the-minute bid pricing. Click on individual lot titles for current bid price, as well as additional lot information.
Plus a further 60 lots of oil and gas related spares, electrical consumables, welding supplies, safety equipment and lighting,
- Enerpac Rig skidding lifting jack sets (Qty 7) and hydraulic packs (Qty 4)(2013)
- ABB 500KVA & 300KVA standalone transformer (2013, Qty 3)
- Stephill 4kVA generator (Qty 7)
- Transpower 10kVA 110V transformers (Qty 9)
- 110V splitter boxes (Qty 31)
- APC Smart 3000 kVA UPS
- Over 3500mtrs of single core HV and RFOU cable various size electrical cable
- Various size safety relief valves
- ITH bolt tensioning equipment
- Ajax 'AJ260 VS' Centre lathe
- CO2 (Qty 39) & Dry Powder (Qty 10) Fire Extinguishers
modified 40’ x 10’ shipping container etc
Assets will be loaded to transport free of charge
- Viewing: 8 & 9 May 2019.
- Removal: By Appointment Only.
- LSI or any of its group of companies does not act as shipper or exporter of record.
- All non-EU buyers need to engage a customs brokers if exporting assets outside of the EU.
- Local VAT rate of 20% applies to this sale.
- The Buyer's Premium rate of 10% applies to this sale.
||29 April 2019 11:00 ET
|Bid Close Date
||15 May 2019 08:00 ET
||16 May 2019 00:00 ET
|Bid Due Date
||May 15 @ 8AM ET
||3 & 4 June 2019
||By Appointment Only
|Pay In Full
||Within 3 Business Days of the Date of Invoice
||+44 (0)207 098 3792 or email@example.com
Pro Tip: Use your Watchlist to see lot bids refresh automatically every 60 seconds.