FEI model Quanta 200 Scanning Electron Microscope, s/n# XTE90/D7617, 201-240V, 50/60Hz, 15A. Includes: FEI Chiller Unit, FEI Hand Controller, 2ea Edwards RV8 Vacuum Pumps, Side Panels, Table, Raritan SwitchMan, JT Manufacturing Thermoelectric Stage Controller, EGS Electrical Group General Purpose Transformer, Installation Tools, Parts/Accessories, Manual & Software. As shown in photos. Unable to power test, unit has been disassembled and crated. Dims crate 1: 48'' x 33'' x 48'', crate 2: 48'' x 33'' x 65'', pallet: 40'' x 60'' x 70''. Approx. 800Lbs. Please Note: Buyers information will be sent to NRC for transfer of ownership, equipment must remain onsite until transfer is complete. Buyer must use site approved shippers/riggers to remove equipment. Removal will be by appointment only. A $30 fee will be charged for this lot. This will appear on your invoice as a separate charge. Please contact Brandon Mohrey @ 610-730-2162 for further information.
||Scanning Electron Microscope
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 770 Sumneytown Pike,
- Facility Manager: Leon Marcelis
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
770 Sumneytown Pike, West Point, PA 19486 US