2 Ea., 2007 Hussmann M04-6GEA-E2 Refrigerated Case, Serial Number: 5881. Purpose of Equipment: To display refrigerated delicatessen product to commissary patrons on the sales floor. Case is self-contained and does not require a floor drain, excess fluid runoff collected in a removable drain pan located in the unit's base. Frame constructed of welded steel. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation throughout the case. Minimum 0.5 horsepower condensing unit motor. Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free, type R-22, R-134 or R-410A refrigerant. Scale stand with serrated edged paper cutter accommodates 18-inch paper rolls. Stand to have a 120-volt duplex receptacle. Electrical Requirements: Standard U.S.A electrical specifications: 120 volts, 60 Hertz, 1 phase, with an average amperage draw of 12 amps. Minimum 6-foot cord with a NEMA L14-30 P plug. Estimated Weight: 200 lbs. each. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Inoperational/repairable. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out. Asset ID's: DC0030742, DC0030743., (Asset ID DC0030742)
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 1265 Twinning Drive, Bldg# 4765,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 2
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1265 Twinning Drive, Bldg# 4765, Barksdale AFB, LA 71110 US