Staubli TX60 6-Axis Robot/Articulated Arm with CS8C Controller. This unit functions normally. Serial No: F07/562HB1/A/01, YOM: 2007, Includes cable to connect robot and controller. Arm has 6 axes for increased flexibility. The spherical work envelope allows maximum utilization of cell workspace. It can also be mounted on the floor, wall or ceiling. The fully enclosed structure makes the robotic arm ideal for applications in harsh environments. The TX60 6-axis robot has a maximum payload of 9 kg and a 670 mm reach. Buyer is responsible for the removal. Removal by appointment only. Estimated weight: 300 lbs.
||Robotic Arm with Controller
With Scheduled appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 45 Congress St., Bldg #4,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: 300
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
45 Congress St., Bldg #4, Salem, MA 01970 US