2016 Marineland ML-22 Lobster Tank, Serial Number: 1003447348. Used to display live lobsters in aquarium environment on a commissary sales floor. Dimensions: Minimum 50-gallon capacity, recommended stock load not to exceed 30 pounds of lobster. Electrical Requirements: Standard U.S.A. electrical specifications: 115 volts, 60 Hertz, 1 phase, with an average amperage draw of 15 amps. Minimum 6-foot cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug, or a manufacturer's equivalent to comply with the equipment plug in requirements. Estimated Weight: 125 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Inoperational/repairable. REMOVAL TERMS: Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DE0121196)
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 523 Carpenter Road,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
523 Carpenter Road, Fort Myer, VA 22211 US