TA Instruments AR2000ex Rheometer. The AR2000 is the world"™s most advanced rheometer. Its innovative Mobius Drive offers unprecedented controlled strain and controlled stress performance. The AR2000"™s unique features are its broad torque range, superior strain resolution, wide frequency range and ingenious convenience features. It is well equipped to handle the most demanding rheological applications. 110-240V, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz, CE. Minimum Torque: 0.1 µN.m. Maximum Torque: 200 mN.m. Motor Inertia: 15 µN.m.s2. Angular Velocity Range: 1 E-8 - 300 rad/s. Mobius Drive: Standard.Frequency Range: 1.2E-7 - 100 Hz. Displacement Resolution: 0.04 µrad. Air Bearing: Porous Carbon. Auto Gap Set: Standard. Gap Resolution: 0.06 micrometers. Normal Force Range: 0.01 to 50 N., (Asset ID 62814), Inspection by Appointment Only. Removal by Appointment Only. Buyer Responsible packing and shipping, All Crating must be performed offsite.
||TA INSTRUMENTS AR200
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 225 Willow Brook Rd,
- Facility Manager: Daniel Reynolds
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
Daniel Reynolds@ 602 513 9206
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
225 Willow Brook Rd, Freehold, NJ 07728 US