MPI LEDA-8F 3G Plus-V 110 3G Wafer Prober. Plus-V is a wafer prober for testing diced die on stretch frame (dies on blue tape mounted on a tape ring). Wafers cut, broken by scribing, laser etc. and then expanded on stretch frame. May be tested to determine if any secondary operations have damaged the product. The maximum test area for the system is 6 inches of active die area or smaller. Machine Features: 3G Plus-V provides the functions of die position information saving, auto-probing, testing etc. It contains these advantages: * Automatic diced wafer alignment. * Rapid pre-scan provides fast die position information speeding test and increasing throughput. Probe station for testing LED light emitting diodes. Compact rigid and reliable semiautomatic chip probing system. PC controller. 5 in. dia. vacuum chuck. Four precision probe manipulators. StereoZoom microscope. WEI Industries Co. Ltd model LED-632HC LED tester. This controller tested for power only, not LED testing., (Asset ID 58957), Inspection by Appointment Only. Removal by Appointment Only. Buyer Responsible packing and shipping, All Crating must be performed offsite.
||MPI LEDA-8F 3G PLUS-
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 225 Willow Brook Rd,
- Facility Manager: Daniel Reynolds
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
Daniel Reynolds@ 602 513 9206
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
225 Willow Brook Rd, Freehold, NJ 07728 US