Stanley Vidmar Sentry 100 StaticGard Inert Gas Desiccator Storage Cabinet with Digital Humidity Controller. Protect your humidity sensitive microcircuitry components with a static dissipative inert gas housing. The hermetically sealed cabinet housing is designed to hold inert gases at flow rates of 6 to 60 standard cubic feet per hour at low optimum pressures, meeting the MIL-STD-883A standard. Comes ready to accept your humidity controller. Outside Dimensions: 30 in. L x 29 in. W x 59 in. H. Eight 6-inch drawers. Automatic humidity controllers control the flow of dry nitrogen or other inert gas to reduce and maintain the relative humidity in a sealed cabinet. Automatically controls the relative humidity in the cabinet to within +/- 1 percent RH over the adjustable range of 5 - 30 percent RH by turning a solenoid valve on and off as dictated by the measured humidity level. A 3-1/2 digit LCD readout constantly displays the RH level in the cabinet., (Asset ID 61577), Inspection by Appointment Only. Removal by Appointment Only. Buyer Responsible packing and shipping, All Crating must be performed offsite.
||STANLEY VIDMAR SENTR
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 225 Willow Brook Rd,
- Facility Manager: Daniel Reynolds
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
Daniel Reynolds@ 602 513 9206
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
225 Willow Brook Rd, Freehold, NJ 07728 US