Used 72" wide Black Clawson extrusion coating line still installed as operated and all equipment at the plant minus the following assets: Conweb Slitter, Nordson JPC 1724 Jet cleaner, 50 of the 36" uprights and 192 of the 96" cross beams racking, miscellaneous IT assets that are directly tied to seller's business such as email server, personal computers. Line was manufactured in 1999 and includes the following:. 4.5" 32/1 L/D primary Black Clawson extruder driven by a 250 hp DC motor, direct connected to 11.4/1 gearbox. Includes single component weigh hopper. 3.5" 32/1 L/D Black Clawson co-extruder driven by a 150 hp DC motor direct connected to Lufkin gearbox. Includes 3-component Conair gravimetric feeder/blender. Black Clawson primary turret unwind for approximately 36" diameter rolls. Unwind is driven by (2) 40 hp DC motors. Unwind is equipped with flying splice. Enercon treater with (3) treat bars and Model TF1003 transformer, 72" wide primer station, 2-roll pan fed design, each roll driven, Erhardt Leimer edge guide, NDC thickness gauge, 78" wide manually adjusted coating die with motorized internal deckles. Center back feed with Ross control deckle drive. Auxillary unwind stand for approximately 24" diameter rolls, 2-knife shear cut slitting station for edge trim, Primary extrusion coating station driven by 15 hp DC motor. Has 30" wide coating roll, 6" diameter rubber back up roll. 12" diameter chrome cooling roll. Station includes edge trim windup (2) with 3" air cores approximately 18" wide. Secondary treat station with (3) treating bars. Black Clawson primary turret winder with auto-cut, reversing capability, Work Order #E14759600. Still installed as operated. To view this in operation, cut and paste this link to your browser: https://youtu.be/dV8VBXTTubM. 10% Bid Deposit due immediate upon receipt of invoice and balance within 10 business days.
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1111 Vine Street, Liverpool, NY 13088 US