2001 Federal Industries RSSM-360SC Grab & Go Case, 6 ft., Serial Number: 1G24-H. Used to display self-service refrigerated grab-n-go products. Dimensions: 72 inches long, 36 inches deep, 78 inches high. Self-contained. Does not require a floor drain, condensate dissipater pan system. Stainless Steel construction. Glass side panels. Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free, type R-22, R-134A or R-410A refrigerant. Thermostat to maintain an average product temperature at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or below. Height-adjustable, removable shelves extending the full length of the case. Fiber optic, LED or T-8 type lighting with lamp shield. Vinyl or rubber bumper extending the length of the merchandiser front. Kick plate. Electrical Requirements: (MARK ONE) NOTE: This unit is dual voltage. Standard U.S.A electrical specifications: Range 120 / 220volts, 60 Hertz, 1 phase. Cord with a NEMA L14-20P plug, or a manufacturer's equivalent to comply with equipment requirements. NOTE: the operating range for 120-volt range is 110 to 120 volts; the operating range for 220-volt rating is 208 to 230 volts. Estimated Weight: 145 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Operational when removed from service. REMOVAL TERMS: Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DE0087834)
||GRAB &GO CASE 6FT
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 110 Valiant Street,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
110 Valiant Street, GoodFellow , TX 76908 US