1995 Am General mdl W/E M1025A2 4 X 4 1 ton ARMT CAR, utility truck. S/n 168993. Reg# NG4PT9, meter indicates 6,254
Event: HMMWV M1025A2 Auction
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Internet Auction|
|Location:||Chambersberg, PA US|
|Open Time:||17 February 2019 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||21 February 2019 06:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
|Current High Bid:||$5,800.00 USD|
|Minimum Bid:||$5,950.00 USD|
1995 Am General mdl W/E M1025A2 4 X 4 1 ton ARMT CAR, utility truck. S/n 168993. Reg# NG4PT9, meter indicates 6,254 miles, starts and runs, alternator is bad. 8 cyl diesel with a 4 speed automatic transmission, GVW 10,300 lbs, Mile Marker hydraulic winch assy, glass and doors removed. Tag indicates over hauled 1/08.. Ship weight approx.. 6,780 lbs. The successful bidder is to complete a DL1822 End-Use-Certificate (EUC), provide valid U.S. photo ID, and provide required information on board members. First-time buyer's items may experience an extended review period in the Trade Securities approval process. The HMMWV sells with a reassigned SF-97. This vehicle will be sold as "for off road use only" due to fact that these vehicles do not comply with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are designed for use under conditions unique to the DoD, extra operator competence and caution should be exercised in the operation and use of these vehicles outside the design specification. Buyers must agree to hold the DoD harmless against all suits, actions, demands, or claims involving the operation of these HMMWVs. Buyer loads, No LS assistance is available. For inspection notes see Additional Information below. Buyer loads, No LS assistance is available., Weight 6780, Dimensions 191 x 86 x 66 Inches, (Asset ID 168993)
|1||LEAD168993||1 EA||Used||AM GENERAL HMMVW W/E|
Click here to view Special-Terms-and-Conditions
Click here to view Product-Information
Click here to view EUC Forms Needed
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 5195 Technology Ave, Chambersberg, PA 17201 US
- Facility Manager: Robert Lupardo
- Facility Email: Robert.Lupardo@liquidityservices.com
- Country: US
- Phone: Robert Lupardo @ 201 957 5586
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers