2012 Henny Penny SCR-8 Rotisserie Oven, Serial Number: CB1303008. Used to give customers a "spit style" view while cooking rotisserie chicken products. Dimensions: 36 inches deep, 40 inches wide, 40 inches high. 2.3.2 Minimum 28 chicken rotisserie capacity per each cooking unit. Stainless steel interior / exterior. Tempered glass door. Lighted (with lamp guards) interior for maximum point of sale visibility. Electronic programmable controls with automatic cooking cycles and manual entry cycles. Digital display of temperature and cook / hold times. Door sensor to automatically stop rotation, when the cabinet door is opened. Cooking process combines infrared heating with cross flow convection. Food probe to display internal temperature of the food product. Removable coated spit racks in a quantity to fully utilize the capacity of the oven. Complete second set of coated spit racks for use as spares. Removable drip / drain pan for ease of clean up. Adjustable legs on the bottom of the unit to raise unit from the countertop to facilitate easier cleaning. 4 Electrical Requirements: Standard U.S.A electrical specifications: 208 volts (V), 60 Hertz (HZ), 3 phases (PH), with an average amperage draw of 34 amps per unit. Minimum 6-foot cord with a NEMA 15-50P plug, or a manufacturer's equivalent to comply with equipment requirements. Estimated Weight: 250 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Operational when removed from service. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DE0132820)
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 3400 Russell Road,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
3400 Russell Road, Quantico, VA 22134 US