3 Ea., Scrubbing Machines to include: 1 Ea., 2010 NSS Wrangler 2625 Scrubbing Machine, Serial Number: 13030511; 1 Ea., Clarke Fusion Scrubbing Machine, Serial Number: DQCM361304000286; and 1 Ea., Clarke Fusion Scrubbing Machine, Serial Number: DQCM361304005386. Used to provide a tool which allows a single user the ability to scrub brush a commissary sales floor. Dimensions: 55 inches long, 25 inches wide, 40 inches high, 26-inch brush (es) diameter. Frame constructed of steel. Body constructed of heavy-duty polyethylene. Minimum 0.75 horsepower (HP) vacuum motor. Minimum 0.5 HP brush motor. Minimum 0.4 HP propulsion motor. Variable speeds, forward and reverse. Disc type scrub brush (es). Can be equipped with either 1 or 2 brushes. Minimum 200 Revolutions per Minute (RPM) disc rotation speed. Minimum 20-gallon cleaning solution and recovery tank. Fingertip controls for cleaning solution flow rate and brush pressure. Minimum squeegee width of 32 inches. Squeegee breaks away to prevent damage to store fixtures. Vacuum operates automatically when squeegee is lowered to floor. Non-marking vinyl or urethane drive wheels. Electrical Requirements: 24 volts, (4) 6-volt batteries with a minimum 195 Ampere-Hour (AH). Battery charger: 115 volts, 60 Hertz input / 36 volts, 25 amps output. Estimated Weight: 250 lbs. each. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Operational when removed from service. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out. Asset ID's: DE0100704, DE0110722, DE0110723., (Asset ID DE0100704)
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 2630 Greenbay Road,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 3
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
2630 Greenbay Road, Great Lakes, IL 60088 US