2013 ICP Mdl. HE400 Plasma Etch System. Used for etching substrates up to 370 mm x 470 mm. Installation and Set-Up Services Available for Extra Fee. Used for High Resolution Etching of Dielectrics, Semiconductors, Metals. Operated within Class 100 Cleanroom Environment. System Includes, Process Chamber, Electric System and Electronics Rack, RF System, Turbomolecular Vacuum Pump and Controllers, Chiller, Electrostatic Chuck, Gas Supply Cabinet for Cl2/BCl3, Connections and Tubing, Main Control System. Computer, Monitor, and Data Storage. Anchoring and Tubing Covers. Professionally De-installed. Used for Dry Etching of sub-100 nm Nanostructures of Sputtered Thin Films on Glass for LCD Applications in Flat Panel Display Manufacturing, Highly Uniform, e.g. nonuniformity <+/-3% of 50 nm metal structures, Gases Processed Include: N2, CHF3, CF4, O2, BCl3, Cl2, Ar. Photos are of the System Installed. System has been professionally de-installed. Shipping would involve crating and transportation. System is currently in storage in Milpitas, CA. Buyer is responsible for removal. Removal is by appointment only. Est. weight: 2,000 lbs. If you are interested or have questions, please contact Robert Lupardo at (201) 957-5586 or firstname.lastname@example.org
||Etch System for Substrates
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 1600 Watson Court,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1600 Watson Court, Milpitas, CA 95035 US