[RSCG 6721851] 15ea Meters, Modules, & Test Equipment to include: 1ea Sorensen, DCS20-50E Power Supply, S/N 9821115, Una ... See Below
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Internet Auction|
|Location:||Garland, TX US|
|Open Time:||8 February 2019 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||12 February 2019 05:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
|Current High Bid:||$390.00 USD|
|Minimum Bid:||$410.00 USD|
[RSCG 6721851] 15ea Meters, Modules, & Test Equipment to include: 1ea Sorensen, DCS20-50E Power Supply, S/N 9821115, Unable to test; 1ea Sorensen, DCS600-1.7E Power Supply, S/N 9808326, Unable to test; 1ea HP, 6291A DC Power Supply, 0-40V, 0-5A, S/N 1144A02432, Powers up, Damage to Amp/Volt meter; 1ea UDT Instruments, 350 Linear/Log Optometer, S/N 0C448, Unable to test; 2ea Fluke, 45 Dual Display Multimeter, S/N 7953043 & 8855003, Both units power up; 1ea HP, 3478A Multimeter, S/N 2301A18770, HPIB, Powers up; 1ea Tektronix, FG01 Function Generator, S/N B092093; 1ea Tektronix, PG502 Pulse Generator, 250MHz, S/N B010100; 1ea Tektronix, PS 5004 Precision Power Supply, S/N B010221; 1ea Tektronix, 067-0587-02 Calibration Fixture Signal Standardizer, S/N B032626; 1ea Tektronix, 7A22 Differential Amplifier, S/N B116740; 1ea Tektronix, CG 5001 Programmable Calibration Generator, S/N B064685; 1ea HP, 85024A High Frequency Probe, 300kHz-3GHz, S/N 2801A01705, 50V Max DC, Includes HP G880A accessory, HP 1181A accessory, Case included; 1ea Optronics Engineering, LX-450A Remote Controlled Camera, S/N ICL-37863, Powers up, Weight 159, Dimensions 48 x 40 x 16 Inches, (Asset ID 3168576), Loc. 6721851
|1||GOTI3168576||1 EA||Used||METERS, MODULES & EQ|
Click here to view TI Requirements-Notify Robert
Online Preview Only.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 330 Wood Dr, Garland, TX 75041 US
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: US
- Phone: 800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers