2004 Yale ERC040AGN36TE084 Electric Forklift, Serial Number: A814N02938B. Used move palletized cargo loads from ground level to elevated storage areas. Dimensions: 75 inches long, 37 inches wide, 83 inches high, not to exceed 83 inches in height. 2.3.2 Minimum operational load rated capacity of 4000 pounds. Power steering. Fork length is 42 inches unless otherwise specified below. Collapsed mast unit; height not to exceed 83 inches. Standard elevated fork height to be 187 inches (Triplex) at full extension. Four wheeled unit. Non-marking rubber cushioned wheels for indoor/improved surface operations. Anderson SB350 gray electrical connector. 36-volt electrical system. Battery rated for 8 hours of continuous duty. Industrial battery with minimum 680 ampere hour capacity. Standard CONUS electrical requirement for charger is to be 208-480V / 60 Hz / 3 Ph (not to exceed 20 amps at 480V, 30 amps per 208-240 V). This forklift comes with a battery charger. Estimated Weight: 6578 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Inoperational/repairable. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DC0028367/DE0070747)
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 105A W Spaatz Road,
Fairchild Air Force Base,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
105A W Spaatz Road, Fairchild Air Force Base, WA 99011 US