10 Ea. Pelican 1550 Mdl 1550-004-110 Case with Padded Dividers 20.62" x 16.87" x 8.12", Black, Unused. The case is said to be unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof just like all Pelican Cases. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. The Pelican 1550 Case with Padded Dividers (Black) is one of the more popular cases within the Pelican™ medium case category. It's the last largest size case without wheels. So if you're for the largest case without the wheels and pull handle then the Pelican 1550 case will be the one you want. This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). Features: Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof, Easy open Double Throw latches, Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight, O-ring seal, Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve, Comfortable rubber over-molded handle, Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors, 2 level Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam, Personalized nameplate service available. Specifications: Dimensions Inside: 18.43" x 14.00" x 7.62" (46.8 x 35.5 x 19.3 cm), Dimensions Outside: 20.62" x 16.87" x 8.12" (52.4 x 42.8 x 20.6 cm), Lid Depth: 1.75" (4.4 cm), Bottom Depth: 5.87" (14.9 cm), Total Depth: 7.62" (19.3 cm), Interior Cubic Volume: 1.14 cubic feet (32.22 cubic decimeter), Est. Weight with foam: 11.9 lbs. (5.4 kg). Weight without foam: 10.58 lbs. (4.8 kg), Buoyancy: 69.89 lbs. (31.7 kg), Temperature Range: -40 / 210° F (-40 / 99° C). Buyer is responsible for removal. Removal is by appointment only.
||Case with Padded Dividers
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 1988 Lewis Turner Boulevard,
Fort Walton Beach,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1988 Lewis Turner Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 US