4ea., Microscopes To Include: 1ea Olympus model BH-2 Binocular Microscope, s/n 231392, with Dual View WHK 10/x20 L & 10xWF-22 Eyepieces, 1ea Splan 100 1.25 Oil objective, 1ea Dplan 50 0.90 Oil objective, 1ea DPlan 10 .25 objective; 1ea Olympus model BH-2 Binocular Microscope, s/n 229969, with WHK 15xL Eyepieces, 1ea SPlan Apo 40 objective, 1ea SPlan Apo 20 objective, 1ea SPlan Apo 10 objective; 1ea Nikon model LABOPHOT-2 Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope, s/n 436692, with CFWN 10x/20 Eyepieces, 1ea E Plan 20 /0.4 objective, 1ea E 10 0.25 objective, 1ea E 4/0.10 objective; 1ea Nikon model TMS Microscope Inverted Phase , s/n 211938, with 1ea Ph 2 DL 20/0.4 objective, 1ea Ph1 DL E10 objective, 1ea A4 objective. Units Power on, power adapters included. Dims 32'' x 26'' x 20'' Approx.. 50Lbs. Loc. L-1-C. This lot has been relocated from the seller's laboratory in upper Merion, PA to their mover's warehouse in Exton, PA. It will made available for the buyer to pick-up at the warehouse dock. Buyer is responsible for packaging and loading the asset on their own truck. Buyer will be required to have the appropriate vehicle for removal. Pick-up by appointment only. Item must be removed by February 13th, 2019. If not removed on or before February 13th, 2019 it shall be deemed abandoned and the seller shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to this item. Buyers may obtain a quotation to have the item delivered to them directly. To obtain a delivery quote, buyers must contact Matt at email@example.com.
Online Preview Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 303 Eagleview Blvd,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
303 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341 US