4ea., Microscopes To Include: 2ea VWR VistaVision Upright Compound Microscope, s/n V169076, with WF10X Eyepieces, 2ea PL 100/1.25 Oil objectives, 2ea PL 40/0.65 objectives, 2ea PL4/0.1 objectives, 2ea PL 10/0.25 objectives; 1ea Leitz Laborlux 11 Binocular Microscope, s/n 512663, with PERIPLAN 10x/18 Eyepieces, 1ea EF 10/0.25 objective, 1ea EF 25/0.50 objective, 1ea PH3 40 DL objective; 1ea American Optical model 1820 BioStar Tissue Culture Microscope (note unit does not power on), s/n# 1756, with Plan ACHRO 10/.25 Objective, 1ea AO 1217A Phase ACHROMAT 20/.50 objective, 1ea ACHROMAT 10/.25 objective, 1ea PLAN ACHRO 4/.12 objective, 1ea 6.5x objective. Units power on unless otherwise noted. Dims 25'' x 23'' x 20'' Approx.. 60Lbs. Loc. L-1-C. This lot has been relocated from the seller's laboratory in upper Merion, PA to their mover's warehouse in Exton, PA. It will made available for the buyer to pick-up at the warehouse dock. Buyer is responsible for packaging and loading the asset on their own truck. Buyer will be required to have the appropriate vehicle for removal. Pick-up by appointment only. Item must be removed by February 13th, 2019. If not removed on or before February 13th, 2019 it shall be deemed abandoned and the seller shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to this item. Buyers may obtain a quotation to have the item delivered to them directly. To obtain a delivery quote, buyers must contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Preview Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 303 Eagleview Blvd,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
303 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341 US