2010 Key Watcher KW-3020 Cabinet Key Control, Serial Number: 9586. Used to provide a key management system designed to control key access and accountability in store and warehouse operations. The key box has 32 key slots. Cabinet: To be minimum 18-gauge steel. Door: To be minimum 13-gauge steel. Equipped with software capable of generating management reports for audit trails, employee use, overdue keys and keys in use. 3 Electrical Requirements: Standard U.S.A. electrical specifications: 120 volts, 60 Hertz, 1 phase. This unit designed to operate on 110, 115 or 120-volt circuits. Minimum 6-foot cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug, or a manufacturer's equivalent to comply with the equipment plug in requirements. NOTE: the operating range for 120 volts is 110 to 120 volts; the operating range for 220 volts is 208 to 230 volts. Estimated Weight: 30 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Inoperational/repairable. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DE0084374)
||CABINET KEY CONTROL
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 4755 Pasture Road, Bldg# 340,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
4755 Pasture Road, Bldg# 340, Fallon, NV 89496 US