2009 Bogen UT1312 Paging System, Serial Number: UUTKL2PAGE01. Operational Characteristics by Component: System requirements. Provide music system with AM/FM tuner, CD and dual cassette player. System features shall permit prerecorded announcements at different times as set by operator. System shall automatically mute background music during paging and announcements. Provides microphone input channel for recording programmed announcements and for immediate announcements. Provides preamplifiers and gain controls to balance all inputs. Provide all accessories and connections needed to receive paging input from the in-store telephone-intercom system. Provide all accessories and connections needed to receive paging input from the mass notification system. The mass notification system panel shall provide priority input to the PA / Music system amplifiers, muting all other programs IAW UFC4-021-01. The PA/Music amplifiers and loudspeakers shall comply with NFPA 72 requirements for emergency voice announcements. Designed for electrical power supply of 110-130V / 60 Hz/ 1 Ph. Estimated Weight: 50 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Inoperational/repairable. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DE0060080)
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: Bldg# 12 North Akron Road,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
Bldg# 12 North Akron Road, Mountain View, CA 94035 US