Heterodyne test set to evaluate the performance of transimpedance amplifier installed in PMQPSK optical receiver (100Gb/s) and the responsivity at RF. The equipment is capable to evaluate 4 channels at the DC and RF response by mean of Sourcemeters, Spectrum Analyzer, DCA, among others instruments and components. The test set gets values like Total harmonic distortion, output swing adjustment range and slope (Vpp, AGC Mode, Peak to peak, differential, Transimpedance Gain Control Range). Also evaluate the performance at several light polarized conditions. Comprising: Agilent 86100D Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope , Acer G215H Monitor Ser. No. ETLN308005037125054218, Acer V173 B Monitor Ser. No. ETLBN0C1210027CD254088, Agilent 6611C DC Power Supply Ser. No. MY52000220, Agilent 6611C DC Power Supply Ser. No. MY52000217, Agilent 81560A Optical Attenuator Ser. No. DE41700244, Agilent 81635A Optical Power Sensor Ser. No. DE38601769, Agilent 8163A Lightwave Multimeter Ser. No. DE41109823, Agilent 8564EC Spectrum Analyzer Ser. No. 4121A00542, Agilent 86112A Electrical Module Ser. No. SG41240171, Dell KB212-B Keyboard Ser. No. CN-04G481-71616-39G-06MX-A00, Hewlett Packard 8169A Polarization Controller Ser. No. 3425G00823, ILX Lightwave LDT-5910B Temperature Controller Ser. No. 904129, Keithley 2000 Multimeter Ser. No. 0792471, Keithley 2400 Source Meter Ser. No. 4025264, Keithley 2400 Source Meter Ser. No. 4025261, Keithley 2502 Dual Channel Picoampmeter Ser. No. 4027395, Keithley 7002 Switch System Ser. No. 0827932, Microsoft 1113 Mouse , HD TEST1 PC Computer , Rack , Fixture , Symbol Barcode Scanner Ser. No. 1423100505268, Tripp-Lite SMART3000MRXL2U UPS Ser. No. 2324GY0SM821000033, (Asset ID US_AH0001)
By Appointment Only!
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 2035 N Central Avenue,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
2035 N Central Avenue, Brownsville, TX 78521 US