Hobart Meat Band Saw. Used to cut bone-in and boneless meat products in a high-volume production environment. Dimensions: 25 inches long / wide, 40 inches deep, 75 inches high. Minimum 3 Horsepower (HP) motor with thermal overload protection. Removable upper and lower double flanged blade pulleys (set). Stainless steel upper pulley enclosure. Blade guards above the cutting zone. Hard tooth blade, 3 or 4 teeth per inch, .022 inches thick, 0.625 inches wide. Minimum 4000 feet per minute blade speed. Minimum dimension for meat pass through is 13 inches by 15 inches square. Blade tension control system. Electrical Requirements: Standard U.S.A electrical specifications: 200 / 230 volts, 60 Hertz, 3 phase with an average amperage draw of 11 amps. Minimum 6-foot cord with a NEMA L15-20P water-tight plug, or a manufacturer's equivalent to comply with equipment requirements. Estimated Weight: 225 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Operational when removed from service. REMOVAL TERMS: REMOVAL IS BY APPT. ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DE0119610)
||MEAT BAND SAW
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 770 3rd Street West, Bldg# 1075,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
770 3rd Street West, Bldg# 1075, Universal City, TX 78150 US