Ultra RO Hercules UF-12. This system has not been used other than demo and test. This item is being sold by a US 501c3 non profit organization. The buyer may be eligible to receive a tax deduction for the amount of the purchase. Not a desalination unit it is a dual pass ultrafiltration /Reverse osmosis system for feed water based on the initial parameter of 1000 ppm of TDS (seawater is 35,000 ppm of tds approx) Packaged UF/RO system for dual pass with Hercules UF-12 Ultrafiltration system, sized for 12 gpm Filtrate with : hollow fiber modules, 40 M2 area, 0.1 micron, control valves for auto. backwash and air scour. Instrumentation panel with: flowmeters, SS pressure gauges, SCH80 piping and valves.; Complete PLC control Panel NEMA 4 enclosure, backwash pump 304SS, 1.5 HP, 230V/1/60, Motor control, carbon steel , powder coated skid . 16000 gpd Reverse Osmosis system for 9.6 gpm permeate (approx 80 % recovery) from UF filtrate feed of approx 1000 ppm TDS at 25C including: low energy RO membranes in FRP 300 PSI 4" pressure vessels, 304SS HP pump, 3 HP, 230V/1/60, including: low pressure switch. auto. inlet shut off valve, concentrate recycle valve, 5M sediment filter, conductivitiy meter on permeate and (3) flowmeters for conc. perm.recycle. Skid mounting of UF & RO system on skid w/buffer tank Additional Prep Fees May Apply
||16K GPD Ultra high filtration
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 4360 Oakes Rd Ste 609,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: 775
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
4360 Oakes Rd Ste 609, Davie, FL 33314 US