Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Compressor - Mehrer 'TZW50' YOM: 2005, Type of Gas: CO2, Actual Capacity: 150kg m3/h, Outlet Pressure: 19 bar, Power consumption : 1.7kW, Max. admissable final gauge pressure 1st/2nd/3rd Stage: 3.5/18bar, Nominal Speed: 600r/min, Nominal Motor Power:18.5kW, Hydrogas-union YOM:1989 Volume: 13ltr, Design Temp. 50deg C, Design Pressure: 7.8 Bar, , (Asset ID FN0247), Loc. Carbon Dioxide Utilities Plant, ** Successful buyer is responsible for all removal works and cost. Item/s to be removed by seller's stipulated date. All utilities disconnection works will be carried out by seller. Ie. Water, electricity & gases. Buyer removal point is demarcated by red paint. Where structural removal or demolishing is required - buyer has to make-good of the structural modifications. Existing orifices presently created from process pipe lines are not required for buyer to make-good.**
||CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2)
By Prior Appointment
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers