1967 Hitachi Seiki 7D Turret Lathe, Chuck Capacity 18" (450 mm). Spindle bore: 6.25" (159 mm). Spindle Nose: ASA A15 (15inch - 270 mm). 2 ranges (16 steps) Low: 20-230 rpm Hi: 70-800 rpm. Swing over bed ways: 29.88"" (760 mm). Swing over carriage: 25.13" (640 mm). Swing over cross slide: 18.13" (460 mm). Spindle center height to bed: 14.38" (365 mm). Width across ways: 20.43" (520 mm). Length of slide ways: 134" (3400 mm). Turret Type Hexagon. Tool Diameter: 5" (127 mm). Size across flats: 17.25" (440 mm). Maximum saddle travel (Z-axis): 44" (1120 mm). Turret face to spindle nose (max): 59" (1500 mm). Cross slide travel (X-Axis): 18" (450 mm). Main motor: 25 HP (19 Kw). Machine weight: 14,300 Ibs. (6500 kgs). "
||Hitachi Seiki 7D Turret Lathe
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 7040 Fir Tree Drive,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: CA
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
7040 Fir Tree Drive, Mississauga, ON L5S1K6 CA