Crane Manufacturing #693 Electrical Overhead Traveling Gantry Crane, Installed 1992, Capacity 25 Ton, Span 81', Cab Loca ... See Below
|Lot Type:||Private Treaty|
|Location:||Fairfield, AL US|
|Open Time:||8 September 2017 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||31 December 2018 05:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||136 Days, 20 Hours, 27 Minutes|
Crane Manufacturing #693 Electrical Overhead Traveling Gantry Crane, Installed 1992, Capacity 25 Ton, Span 81', Cab Location: Southeast Corner, Bridge Wheel Spacing 5' 6", 7' 6", 5' 6", 18' 6" Wheelbase, Trolley Wheel Spread 13', 7' 1" Wheelbase, Bridge Weight 192,200 lbs, Trolley Weight 37,000 lbs. Please see attached PDF for additional specifications. *** Note: Buyer must utilize one the approved riggers for the site to remove their assets, please contact Andrew White, McAbee Construction, (205) 349-2212 or Kas Kimbrell, National Mill Maintenance, (205) 783-5114, for quotes, due to safety concerns there will be no exceptions!
|1||USS3489710||1 EA||Used||GANTRY CRANE|
Click here to view Product-Information
Click here to view US Steel Sale Agreement
By Appointment Only!
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 5700 Valley Rd, Fairfield, AL 35064 US
- Facility Manager: Chuck Rueger
- Facility Email: Chuck.Rueger@liquidyservices.com
- Country: US
- Phone: Chuck Rueger: 610-407-9641
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers