R.A. Jones Industrial Serve Cup Joiner, sn S-6662, Power: 460/3/60, Note Cartoner is NOT Included. Joiner Configuration: #1 Liquid pods coming in face down on conveyor, #2 Read 2D Lot info, If good -continue, If bad-stop machine and notify thru HMI, #4 Good liquid pods inserted into the joining equipment, #6 Z-Pods coming on conveyor face down, #7 Read 2D Lot info, If good -continue, If bad-reject 3 in a row-stop machine and notify thru HMI, #8 Place SKU label on Z pods, #9 Tack weld label on Z pods, #10 Weld label, #11 Inspect label for position and bar code, If good -continue, If bad-send to reject bin, #12 Insert good pods into joining equipment, OR.. #13 Still Caps coming on conveyor, #14 Place SKU label on Still-caps, #15 Tack weld label on Still caps, #16 Weld label, #17 Inspect label for position and bar code, If good -continue, If bad-send to reject bin, #18 Insert into joining equipment, #19 Perform the joining operation (Z pods or Still Caps to Liquid pods), #20 Inspect join, If good -continue, If bad-send to reject bin, #21 Transfer good assemblies to cartoner
||INDUSTRIAL SERVE JOI
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
687 Marshall Ave, Williston, VT 05495 US