Texas Instruments Bio-Rad QS-408M FT-IR Spectrometer, 200mm, 110V, 60Hz, mfg 1996, with Digilab 013-3492 unit, Digilab SPC-3200 unit, Digilab 010-0150 unit. Serial no. 38580. Includes manuals & software CDs as pictured. (tool ID FTIR02). Note: By bidding in this auction and on this lot, Buyer acknowledges they have reviewed and accepted the Bill of Sale TERMS and CONDITIONS per the attached PDF., Weight 300, Dimensions 38 x 60 x 52 Inches, (Asset ID 3306693A), Loc. FRONT CAGE, MISTI# FTIR02
by appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: 300
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: 38'' x 60'' x 52''
- Approved Shippers
13020 TI Blvd., Dallas, TX 75243 US