B1_Steel Coil Blanking Press - Muller Weingarten, Model: VK800, Single Action Mechanic Press, Magnetic Belt Stacking; 80 ... See Below
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Private Treaty|
|Open Time:||18 August 2016 02:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||20 October 2017 02:00 AM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
B1_Steel Coil Blanking Press - Muller Weingarten, Model: VK800, Single Action Mechanic Press, Magnetic Belt Stacking; 800 Tonne Capacity; Stroke Adjustment: 200mm; Stroke Speed/min: 15-70; Controls: Mueller Weingarten; DOM: 2005; Table Dimensions: 2600mm x 4700mm; Machine Dimensions: 58m x 4.0m x 6.0m; Weight: 576 Tonnes; Automation: Magnetic Belt Stacking. Please refer to attached documents for additional information. Winning bidders are subjected to the terms and conditions of the sale and will be required to sign an asset sale agreement. Assets will be made available for removal early in 2018. Collections require a removal plan and a scheduled collection time.Winning bidders are subjected to the terms and conditions of the sale and will be required to sign an asset sale contract all documents can be found on the main event page. Assets will be made available for removal once GM Holden ends production at the end of October, 2017. Winning bidders are required to submit a removal plan for GMH review and approval please reference the GM Holden Asset Removal document and Site Contractors Reference Booklet for more information, both documents can be found on the main event page. Only SAFcomm approved/accredited contractors can undertake equipment removal works. The buyer is responsible for all rigging and transportation costs. For inquiries on registration, how to bid, how to pay, or how to navigate the website, please view Terms and Conditions, contact our customer service department at email@example.com or +61 (3) 85 18 43 54.** For general enquiries and to establish an inspection of this asset, please contact Hayden Barr @ Hayden.Barr@LiquidityServices.com or +61 4 09 90 64 16.
|1||EL-07001||1 EA||Used||STEEL COIL BLANKING|
Click here to view Product-Information
Click here to view Product-Information
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 180 Philip Hwy, Elizabeth, 5112 AU
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email: Jeff.Morter@liquidityservices.com
- Country: AU
- Phone: +61 (0) 475 555 885
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers