2005 Morse Watchman KW-8040 Key Cabinet Control, Serial Number: 1891. Purpose of this Equipment: To provide a key management system designed to control key access and accountability in store and warehouse operations. Dimensions of the key box is that it has 40 key slots for 40 keys. Cabinet: To be minimum 18-gauge steel. Door: To be minimum 13-gauge steel. Equipped with software capable of generating management reports for audit trails, employee use, overdue keys and keys in use. Electrical Requirements: Standard U.S.A. electrical specifications: 120 volts, 60 Hertz, 1 phase. This unit designed to operate on 110, 115- or 120-volt circuits. The key box may need some help but is repairable and is sold as is. Estimated Weight: 125 lbs. This lot is being sold as-is, where-is. Operating Condition: Inoperational/Parts Only. REMOVAL TERMS: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyer is responsible for transportation. Buyer is responsible for loading. The buyer must bring the appropriate equipment and resources to manage the load out., (Asset ID DC0003801)
||KEY CABINET CONTROL
Assets located on secure base. Must have valid DL# and registration/insurance to get on base.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: Bldg# 50001 Clear Creek Road,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
Bldg# 50001 Clear Creek Road, Fort Hood, TX 76544-5050 US