1969 Hardinge Mdl. DSM-59 Lathe. S/N: DV5911704. Equipment does not meet guarding standards and is rarely used. 1HP 440 ... See Below
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Internet Auction|
|Location:||Mason, MI US|
|Open Time:||11 July 2019 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||17 July 2019 06:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
|Minimum Bid:||$250.00 USD|
1969 Hardinge Mdl. DSM-59 Lathe. S/N: DV5911704. Equipment does not meet guarding standards and is rarely used. 1HP 440VAC - 3PH 110V Controls. Unit is in overall fair condition: Usable with minor repairs. Please contact Tyler Rumler for further information 517-619-7332. Buyers are responsible for the loading and shipping of all assets. All buyers must sign and return the Parker Hannifin terms and conditions before the removal of any asset. Buyer is responsible for removal. No assistance will be provided at site.
|1||PARKE00005938||1 EA||Used||Hardinge Lathe|
Click here to view Parker Hannifin T&C
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 1355 North Cedar Road, Mason, MI 48854 US
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: US
- Phone: 800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers