604014 (Rex) & 604015 (Regina S/N 418589). Both lines are brother & sister in relation to specifications and the following are the details: These Extrusion Presses were used to make aluminum airplane wing stringers. They were built in 1954 (Originally owned by the Airforce). Originally 8,000 ton & in time were upgraded to 1100 ton. They have not been running since 6-18-2002. They can be converted to either 16" or 20" up to 70" Billets. There is a separate pump room that has 5 large industrial sized pumps for the Presses. One of the Pumps was going to be rebuilt and was not in functioning order when they stopped production. The Presses themselves without all the Motor control cabinets, pump room, accumulator stations, die heater stations, control Booths, etc. are roughly 160 feet Long X 35 feet Width.
||(2) Lowery 1100 Ton Extrusion
By appointment only.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1954 Halethorpe Farms Rd., Suite 800, Halethorpe, MD 21227 US