Oxford Instruments Plasmalab 800 Plus PECVD Large Capacity Open Loaded Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition System. A 460mm diameter electrode offers a capacity of up to twelve 4 in. wafers. Ideally suited for batch PECVD processing where excellent across chamber uniformity of less than 2 percent is achieved for silicon nitride and silicon dioxide layers. Last owner had set up for 2 in. wafers. 18.75 in. top electrode with shower head gas input. Footprint is kept to a minimum by locating all electronics and vacuum components within the body of the tool, mass flow controllers are housed separately in a wall mounted gas pod. Six MFC gas controllers, previously used gases He, N2, N2O, NH3, SIH4/N2, CF4. PC controller provides intuitive user interaction with the system via advanced graphics and process recipe pages. Includes vacuum pump and blower package. Mfg. 2009, nice condition., (Asset ID 60810), Inspection by Appointment Only. Removal by Appointment Only. Buyer Responsible packing and shipping, All Crating must be performed offsite.
||OXFORD INSTRUMENTS P
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 225 Willow Brook Rd,
- Facility Manager: Daniel Reynolds
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
Daniel Reynolds@ 602 513 9206
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
225 Willow Brook Rd, Freehold, NJ 07728 US