Disc Grinder- SpeedFam 'FAM', Electrical Supply 200V AC, 50Hz, 3ph, 100A, Air Supply 6.9bar(100psi)max, De-ionised Water Supply 6.9bar(100psi)max. Comprising of a robot dual-disc pick-up robot loading conveyor, a 10-plate carousel loader segment (each plate holds 5 disc), a 10-plate Grinder segment for a maximum of grinding capacity of 50 disc., a 10-plate carousel unloader segment, a disc washer segment with an 8-disc washer and a 6-disc holder dryer. ASSET ID: JFA00565 P2_NLM Grind Machine (GS232), ASSET ID: JFA00567 P2_Grind Loader/Conveyor (GS232), ASSET ID: JFA00568 P2_Improvement In Grind Flowmeters & Valves (GS232), , Serial No. DSM11.8-10SSG-113564 (SFG-013), (1997), (Asset ID JFA00565 JFA00567 JFA00568), Loc. JOHORE BAHRU MALAYSIA, ** Successful buyer is responsible for collection at warehouse of seller's internal contractor at Perlabuhan Tanjong Pelepas, JB , Malaysia. Items to be removed by seller's stipulated date by scheduled appointment , in advance. ** * Photos here are of equipment still in production floor before transfer to warehouse *
By Prior Appointment
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers