Disc ID/OD Chamfer Machine - Motoman 'IDOD TOOL', 415V. 3 ph, 3 wires, 50Hz, 18A full load current, 32A Overcurrent , AIC Rating 10kA. with YASNAC 'MI C SK6' robot controller , Robot is equipped with quad-disc pickup grippers, comprises of dual unit Motoman spindles with controller cabinets and controller. ASSET ID: JFA00757-ID/OD Chamfer Cell (MM202), , , Serial No. MM232 S62244-1-1-5, (Asset ID JFA00757), Loc. JOHORE BAHRU MALAYSIA, ** Crate 1: AP6076116 - Control panel SK6, Plate manufacturing, teach pendant & Tower Light ; Crate 2: AP6076117 : CNC control panel & Monitor ; Crate 3: AP6076118 : CNC Table, spindle, x/y table & Servo motor Spindle; Crate 4: AP6076119 : SK6 robot unit ; Crate 5: AP6076120: Index rotary table & panel electrical board ; Crate 6: AP6076121 : loader Unit ; Crate 7: AP6076122 : cage and cover.Successful buyer is responsible for collection at warehouse of seller's internal contractor at Perlabuhan Tanjong Pelepas, JB , Malaysia. Items to be removed by seller's stipulated date by scheduled appointment , in advance. ** * Photos here are of equipment still in production floor before transfer to warehouse *
||DISC ID/OD CHAMFER M
By Prior Appointment
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers