Pernod Ricard Glass Bottle Rinsing & Filling Line Consisting of: 1 x Andre Zalkin & Co 'ECTI 25L' Bulk Transfer Cap Elevator & Transfer Conveyor, Stainless Steel. Serial No. 81007 (2013), 1 x Andre Zalkin & Co 'ECT' Bulk Transfer Insert Elevator & Transfer Conveyor, Stainless steel. Serial No. 1898 (1997), 1 x Perrier 'MFLa 28/8 Pitch 125' 28 Head Rinsing / Spray Cleaning Station with Interchangeable neck gripper, station = 28 heads, Infeed & discharge stars 8 pockets, pitch 125mm, output 230 BPM, bottles treated 750ml & 1000ml, height of bottle gripper mini: 138mm maxi 338mm, chain height: 1.000 +-50mm, total treatment time 4.2 sec, spraying 0.65 sec, draining 3.55 sec. Serial No. 1526 (1987), 1 x Stork 'VSS 45/146-6-6 RW' 45 Head Vacuum Filling Station with Cleaning in Place hot & cold cleaning system (CIP), filling heads overhauled in the year 2000. Serial No. 21.69613 (1991), 1 x Andre Zalkin & Co 'CA5' 6 Head Insert Filling Station with Interchangeable bottle change part function & missing insert detecting camera. Serial No. T3872 (1990), 1 x Andre Zalkin & Co 'T3873' 6 Head Bottle Capping Station with quick change take of plate & quick change heads also has in running head adjustment gun system & wrong direction cap checking wheel, also to include safety doors and enclosures & through feed plastic belt conveyor technical data as follows 6 Head Capping Turret fitted with VDS Monobloc type 45/146.6.6 RW - PCD 280 Pitch 146, direction of feed: left to right - 1st position, colour: RAL 5015 paint - speed: 14,000 B/Hour, electric supply: 380 volts 50 cycles control voltage 24v dc cam with screw and capping profile - stroke 80 (2,5 rev) counter cam for head opening caps pick up head slides No 777 & 778, with planet gear No 426, Head slides prepared for screw capping heads or sealing heads in the future, cap transfer star wheel with pockets driven by serrated belt, new cap transfer star wheel No 872 223 (drawing 872 224) for Insert caps (modification 04/1997-C0012299 Fixing fluke on the turret for possible to mount an evacuation chimney of alcohol vapor. Heads: 6 Heads type "pick up head" with caps presence control, equipped with jaws No 271 563 for plastic stopper o32/24 x ht 11,7mm and anti-rotation device. Jaws: 6 x sets of jaws No 278 308 and springs No 275 149 for new caps "insert plastic" 027,4/26xht 10mm (modification: 04/1997 - C0012299) Bottle Fed Equipment: 1 Neck central star wheel (white 1000 HDPE) for "Vodka" 1,75 litre bottles with support & spacers (s.steel) 1 Guide rail (white 1000 HDPE) with spacers, located under pinion wheel colour coding on each parts: green (RAL 6018). Serial No. DC60459 (1990), 1 x Siemens 'S7' Simatic Multi Panel Control, 5 x Racks of Change Parts, 6 x 35mm Cap Heads, for metal caps, 6 x 33mm Cap Heads, for metal caps, 6 x 33mm Cap Heads, for plastic caps , Loc. AHUS
||GLASS BOTTLE RINSING
By appointment only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: ,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: SE
+44 (0)207 098 3792
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers