1964 Gorton Mdl. P1-2, two dimensional, Pantograph Engraving Machine. Serial Number: 39120. Ratios 3 to 1 up to 16 to 1 with Vernier, calibrations on arms. Work table size 8" x 18", Longitudinal Feed of work table 10", Cross feed of work table: 11-1/8", Max. distance spindle nose to table top 11-5/8", Pattern table size: 8"x 24" with (4) slots (or 14" x 18" with (4) 7/16" T Slots). Cutter capacity Gorton standard taper, Spindle speeds (rebuilt) 11,000 RPM. Floor Space: 36" x 42" x 48". Est. weight: 775 lbs. Machine appears to be complete with exception of handles, belts and type. There does not appear to be any visual broken parts. The machine was operating two years prior to storage in a humid environment causing a light coat of skid rust. This can easily be removed with steel wool and Fantastic. Buyer is responsible for removal. Removal is by appointment only. Sell is offering loading assistance for a small fee. If buyer desires machine to be shipped, moving parts will be wrapped in shrink wrap, machine will be skidded and can be crated and loaded onto buyer's truck at the cost of $100.00 payable by PayPal before shipping if buyer wishes Seller to handle.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 77 MacFarland Ave,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
77 MacFarland Ave, Warminster, PA 18974 US