G&L model FTR 5000 CNC Horizontal Traveling 4 Axis Boring and Milling Machine, sn 486-0013, Machine specifications: East and West Table Size: 6000 X 3000mm, X-axis travel 4(M), Y-axis travel 4(M), Ram cross section (mm) 500 x 630, W-axis ram travel 1500mm, Z-axis travel (mm) 1250, Feeds/rapid traverse (m/min) Up to 25,000 mm/m, Power 74 continuous HP, Spindle Speeds 100-2200 RPM, Tool Taper: CAT50, ATC 140 Pockets, Siemens Sinumerik 840D CNC Controller, includes: 4ea Donaldson Torit Dual Mist Collectors, 2ea Rexroth 25HP HPU's, 1ea Chip Blaster TJV10 Coolant Filtration Unit, sn C820, 2ea Dimplex model AA5000-CE Chillers, sn's 30437, 30336, 1ea Kuddinger HP44H10HP/PVP33/V20 HPU, sn J5361A, System Power 460/3/60, Asset # M009059 Further Includes: 1ea Short Right Angle Head (Key Products 209203-300-01), 1ea ITS Bar (rebuilt), No additional tooling is included, CAT Decatur has preference over spare parts, but afterwards CAT Aurora will provide LB Steel any remaining spares for this particular machine. No fixtures (all going to Decatur), Other requirements: removal should commence ASAP after payment in full received, with removal completed no later than 8/15/2019
||HORIZONTAL BORING AN
By appointment only.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
Route 31 South, Aurora, IL 60507 US