Rapistan Mdl IV Programmable Sort Controller System is a basic programmable sort controller system, DOM 5/1990, system gives designer flexibility to easily configure system to a wide variety of sortation applications, this flexibility permits a choice in number of inducts, diverts, update photos and packages simultaneously, Unit is currently in working condition, Buyer responsible for all loading and dismantling, All anchors bolts MUST be grinded off or pounded down, standard features include multiple induction package merging, Multiple side or/and induction configuration on first come first serve release basis, accurate tracking across multiple segment conveyors, up to 15 induction lines, up to 110 diverts, up to 128 inputs for PPI's photos and switches, See Attachments for addition information, Racking to include following:2514ea 8ft Speed rack style cross beams; 228ea Speed rack style flow rack inserts; 338ea Speed rack style uprights, dimensions for uprights are 20ft H by 3ft W with 3in centers; 176ea Speed rack style uprights, dimensions for uprights are 20ft H by 42in W with 3in centers; 2644ea 8ft Tear drop style Cross beams; 603ea Flow rack inserts; 100ea Tear drop style uprights, upright dimensions are 20ft H by 30in W with 3in centers; 426ea Tear drop style uprights, upright dimensions are 20ft H by 32in W with 3in centers; 44ea Tear drop style uprights, upright dimensions are 20ft H by 44in w with 3in centers. ***NOTE: Buyer is responsible for tear down and removal, grind or pound and fill floor anchor bolts!
||SORTER CONVEYOR SYST
Online preview only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
8325 N Norfolk St, Indianapolis, IN 46268 US