3 Pallets First Aid Field Equipment. To include: 2 ea Field medical case with drawers; 2 ea Stretcher, litter, folding. Canvas cover with aluminum poles; Eye pads including 1 ea Bard Latex-Free Foley Tray, All Silicone Foley Catheter, Bard E-Z Lock Sampling Port, 5cc Balloon, 16 Fr.; 3 ea Military Medical Pouches, First Aid Kit, USMC, 8105-09-000-2725, Front Latch, Snap Button Straps on Back, 2 Compartment Interior, 9" X 8" X 3" (approx); 87 ea (approx) Small, Medium, Large, Vaginal Speculums, Pre-Lubricated, One Time Use Only; 240 ea North O/H Pak, Blue Adhesive Bandages (cloth), Single Use Packets, 50 Sterile Bandages In Each Pack, Package size, 5" X 4" X 2" (approx); 2,144 ea Northern Safety and Industrial, Adhesive Strip, Eye Pads, Individual Package Size, 4" X 3" X 1" (approx); 14 ea Katadyn, Micropur Purification, Emergency Drinking Water Tablets, Each Package contains 10 Micropur-MP1 Water Purifier Tablets, original package, unopened. 1 ea metal fuel can 5 gal; 1 ea tripod stand. 3 pallets. Unit includes 2495 total pieces. Preview and pick up by appointment only; Monday-Friday 9:30am-3:30pm. Load out assistance at the site. Est weight: 250 lbs.
||First Aid Equipment
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 1449 Smokey Park Hwy,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 2495
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
1449 Smokey Park Hwy, Candler, NC 28715 US