Clark Model NP500_45B Electric Standup Straddle Lift Truck, Serial No. NP24501955055FA. With Side Shifter and Narrow Ais ... See Below
This lot is closed
|Lot Type:||Internet Auction|
|Location:||Hazelwood, MO US|
|Open Time:||11 December 2018 12:00 AM ET|
|Close Time:||13 December 2018 05:00 PM ET|
|Time Left:||Days, Hours, Minutes|
|Current High Bid:||$325.00 USD|
|Minimum Bid:||$345.00 USD|
Clark Model NP500_45B Electric Standup Straddle Lift Truck, Serial No. NP24501955055FA. With Side Shifter and Narrow Aisle features. Capacity: 4,250 lbs at 24" Load Center at 192" high. 36 Volt. Hour meter shows 6,704 hours. With 46" L x 5" W forks. Mfg nameplate states: approximate weight less battery & electronics 5,450 lbs; approximate weight with max battery 7,850 lbs; and Min/Max battery weight 1,600/2,400 lbs. Battery AH 720 at 6 Hrs. Battery Type EO. Approximate lift truck dims: 108" L x 54" W x 87" H. With GNB "SCR200' Forklift Battery Charger, Model Number SCR20018600S1H, Part No. BA2498S, Serial No. 081C2470M. 18 Cells. AH 600. AC Input: 208/240/480V 1-Phase 60 Hz. DC Output: 36 Volts. 98 Amps. Lift truck moves under power and the forks raise and lower. Buyer loads from a 48" high truck dock or building has a ground-level exit. Offered for sale only to US companies or US Persons (Citizens or Permanent Residents) located in the domestic USA. Unit# 425. A# 105747. Site will be closed from Dec 24th – Jan 1st. Assets will need to be removed by Dec 21th or buyer will need to wait after the holidays to pick up the asset.
|1||105747||1 EA||Used||Clark Standup Lift Truck|
Click here to view USA. Boeing Data Sheet for MO
by appointment only please contact Harry Grodie: 314-232-9110; email email@example.com
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 187 James S. McDonnell Blvd, Hazelwood, MO 63042 US
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: US
- Phone: 800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers