Schenck 2 Plane Balancing Machine for Drive Shaft Model: HGW20B Serial Number: MHD0094 Date of Manufacture: 1998 Features: Control Cabinet, Enclosed Cabinet and Dormon Spot Welder, Model: 3-TS-121 3 Phase Dimensions: 4800mm x 2300mm x 3200mm (H) Overall Weight: Approx 3500kg Plant Number: 070-09 (Lot Location: FPA Assembly) (Note: Item located at 45 McNaughton Rd, Clayton, Victoria ) Note: the purchaser of this item is responsible for the safe removal by the Vendors pre qualified contractor. Please contact Horne Enterprises Pty Ltd on +61 1300 046 763 or email@example.com to arrange. (98847-25)
||SCHENCK 2 PLANE BALA
By Appointment Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
45 McNaughton Road, Clayton, 3168 AU