5 Axis Optical Alignment and Laser Weld System, Semi-automated optical alignment and laser weld system capable to align and weld TOSA's and/or ROSA devices. The optical alignment and laser weld system consists of: Rack of instruments that are needed to bias the DUT and to monitor optical and/or electrical parameters, Main cabinet (over an air table) that includes motor stages (Fiber X, Y, Z / Lens X & Y / Package X & Y, E1 & Theta), laser weld heads (3 beam laser system) for a laser discharge and a micro camera used to verify the laser weld process, NEC Nd (neodymium):YAG (yttrium-aluminum-garnet) laser system Comprising: Nec Corporation FX-1801 YAG Laser Ser. No. 0299, Acer S200HQL Monitor Ser. No. MMLZ3AA0013330720B2413, Acer S200HQL Monitor Ser. No. MMLZ3AA001333072472413, Aoi Sansho FX-5090 Alignment System Ser. No. 990534, APC BR1500G UPS Ser. No. 3B1246X14822, Compaq KB-9860 Keyboard Ser. No. P13990NBUI0PIW, Fiberpro PS-155-A Polarization Scrambler Ser. No. ESM0103022, Hewlett Packard 81525A Optical Head Ser. No. 3815G02740, Hewlett Packard 8153A Lightwave Multimeter Mainframe Ser. No. 2946G11496, Hewlett Packard M-S48A Mouse Ser. No. LZA01084441, Hewlett Packard 81533B Optical Module Ser. No. 3411G06862, ILX Lightwave LDC-3724 Laser Diode Controller Ser. No. 37241363, ILX Lightwave LDT-5910B Temperature Controller Ser. No. 59101972, JDSU FV-200 Video Fiber Microscope Ser. No. E11153-8250-001, JDSU FV-200 Video Fiber Microscope Ser. No. H0610-8250-012, Keithley 2400 Source Meter Ser. No. 1358049, Keithley 2400 Source Meter Ser. No. 1358060, Computer , Computer , Rack , Rack Power Supply Ser. No. 129420, Toshiba IK-CU44A Camera Control Unit Ser. No. 66510227, Toshiba IK-UM42 Camera Control Unit Ser. No. 74730927, Wisecomm QUAD SYSTEM Video Splitter , (Asset ID US_AH0028)
By Appointment Only!
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 2035 N Central Avenue,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
2035 N Central Avenue, Brownsville, TX 78521 US