13 Pcs., Hazardous Material Storage Cabinets and Spill Carts. To Include: 1 Ea., Securall Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets, 4 gallon capacity, 17" x 17" x 22" high, mounted on castor wheels; 1 Ea., Justrite Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets, 4 gallon capacity, 17" x 17" x 22" high; 3 Ea., SciMatCo Corrosive Material Storage Cabinets, painted wood construction, 18.5" x 30" x 32" high. 1 shelf.; 1 Ea., Eagle Acid/Corrosive Cabinet, 4 gallon capacity, 100% Polyethylene, 18" x 18" x 22" high.; 1 Ea., Eagle Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet, Mdl. 1932, 30 Gallon capacity, 2 shelves, 18" x 43" x 44" high.; 2 Ea. Secure All Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet, Mdl. A145, 45 gallon capacity, 18" x 43" x 65" high.; 1 Ea., Justrite Acid & Corrosive Storage Cabinet, 22 gallon capacity, 1 shelf, 22" x 35" x 35" high. Shelf has some corrosion; 1 Ea., U-LIne Corrosive Storage Cabinet, Mdl H-37755, 30 Gallon, 18" x 43" x 44" high.; 2 Ea., Spill Carts, 22" x 42" x 37" overall all height, with supply storage cabinet, wood composite work top, mounted on wheels with push handle. Approx 2000 lbs. (Loc Across Aisle from U5 Rack) This lot has been relocated from the seller's laboratory in upper Merion, PA to their mover's warehouse in Exton, PA. It will made available for the buyer to pick-up at the warehouse dock. Buyer is responsible for packaging and loading the asset on their own truck. Buyer will be required to have the appropriate vehicle for removal. Pick-up by appointment only. Item must be removed by December 5th, 2018. If not removed on or before December 5th, 2018 it shall be deemed abandoned and the seller shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to this item. Buyers may obtain a quotation to have the item delivered to them directly. To obtain a delivery quote, buyers must contact Matt at email@example.com.
||Flammable Material Storage Cab
Online Preview Only
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Item Location: 303 Eagleview Blvd,
- Facility Manager: Customer Service
- Facility Email:
- Country: US
800 665 1042
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
303 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341 US