2012 SCHUBERT TLM Mfg. serial no. 68942. Application The TLM line is used to pack flowpacks (product) in boxes and then to lid and discharge the boxes. Products: Flowpacks (product) in various sizes in different box sizes. 14 Position Line – Functional Layout Positions: 1 - Line Diverter (4 Lane) 2 & 3 - Central Product Conveyors 4 - Product Conveyor and Vision System 5 - 4x TLM-F44 Pick and Place Robots 6 - Product Grouping Belt 7 - LM-F2 Carton Loading Robot 8 - Magazine (Carton Blanks) 9 - TLM-F2 Erecting Robot 10 - Transmodule 11 - TLM-F2 Closing Robot 12 - Discharge Conveyor 13 - Robatech Hot Melt Unit 14 - Schubert VMS Touch Screen Control Panel System (HMI) Production Capabilities: Up to 950 products/min or 120 cartons/min Supported by Festo Pneumatics System, 6bar minimum operating air pressure 415V/50hz Electrical supply
||Bar packing line
By Appointment Only - Specific to Event
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer and company check with a bank letter of guarantee. Please note that we do not accept cash, ACH deposits, personal checks or pre-paid debit cards.
- If you choose a form of payment other than a credit card, the following information must accompany a letter of instruction:
- Company name (if applicable)
- Customer name
- Telephone number
- Sales event number or contract number
- Signature and date
- The name and address on the user account must match the name and billing address of the credit card used for the bidding and purchase, or the charge will be rejected.
- ALL FUNDS MUST COME FROM THE REGISTRANT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIRD PARTY FUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON.
- You must make payment in full within 3 business days of the official invoice date unless otherwise stated. The date of the invoice is not counted as the first day for purposes of calculating the payment deadline. Invoices are generated per event number, not per lot number.
- Credit cards submitted online will automatically be charged the full amount of your purchase (including buyer's premium and taxes) the next business day after the sale closes, unless otherwise noted on our website and unless you contact us prior to the close of the sale.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for any invoice in excess of $10,000; customers must submit payment via certified funds (i.e. wire transfer, cashier's check).
- Approximate Lot Weight: Not Available
- Weight UOM: LB
- Shipping Quantity: 1
- Approximate Dimensions or Lot Cube: Not Available
- Approved Shippers
323 Centerbury Road, Ringwood, 3037 AU